We are looking for a Senior Server-side Engineer for “commmune”, a platform that strongly supports community launches and drives successful customer success.
- Work with team POs to refine specifications to maximize value to users.
- Actively participate in the development process, including feature development, code review, testing, and release
- Performance tuning of RDBMS
- System architecture design
- Collaborate with team members to improve the development process
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the internal/external quality of the product.
- Select architecture and frameworks and improve the development environment.
- At least 7 years of experience in web application development
- At least 3 years of experience in TypeScript/Node.js development
- At least 3 years of experience in leading a team with technology
- At least 1 year of experience in agile development
- Experience in software architecture design
- Experience in RDBMS performance tuning
- Experience in technical debt resolution
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in front-end development
- Experience with TDD
- Experience in designing and implementing error and exception handling
- Experience in multi-tenant application development
- Experience in incident response
- Experience in implementing initiatives to improve team/product quality and building mechanisms
- Experience in external communication and contribution
- Business level of Japanese
7.2 to 9.6 million JPY annually.