We are looking for a Web Application Engineer for “commmune”, a platform that strongly supports community launches and drives successful customer success.
- Work with team POs to refine specifications to maximize value to users.
- Actively participate in the development process, including feature development, code review, testing, and release
- Collaborate with team members to improve the development process
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the internal/external quality of the product.
- At least 5 years of experience in web application development
- At least 1 year experience in TypeScript/Node.js development
- At least 1 year of experience in agile development
- Experience in implementing initiatives to improve the quality of the team/product and building a framework
- Experience in designing, implementing, and releasing functions
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in TDD practice
- Experience in error and exception handling design/implementation
- Experience in returning technical debt
- Experience in incident response
- Experience in external communication and contribution
- Business level of Japanese
5.7 to 6.4 million JPY annually.