We are looking for software developers to join our solver development team. Although primarily focussed on electromagnetics, the need for multi-physics simulations means that JMAG also has structural and thermal simulation solvers and we are adding a fluid dynamics solver as well. Ideally, you will have a background in numerical analysis as well as experience developing a commercial software.
- Commercial software development experience using C, C++, or Fortran.
- Background in numerical analysis methods such as FEM
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge of Engineering Simulation
- Experience in High Performance Computing
- Software development methods
- Has a desire to improve and works on everything in a forward-looking way.
- Has the ability to work with colleagues, partners, and customers
- Takes personal responsibility for their work and can remain positive in difficult situations.