Your duties will include development of web-based features embedded in various LINE apps, and development of web application services pertaining to LINE Family Services.
Throughout the web app development process, you will closely work with your team members which will be comprised of planners, designers, and backend engineers. Furthermore, you will be expected to actively provide your input as an expert in web development to ensure optimal user experience. Specifically for globalized services, your tasks will consist of making performance or UX improvements while taking the mobile network environment of other countries into consideration.
Technology we use
- At least 3 years of experience developing PC and smart device web applications
- SPA (Single-page Application) implementation experience
- Knowledge of accessibility / utility
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors
- Experience with various development tools (e.g. build tools, task runners, etc.)
- Motivation to learn Japanese.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience developing native iOS applications (Swift/Objective-C)
- Experience developing native Android applications (Java/Kotlin)
- Experience developing with server side languages (e.g. Java, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with CI (continuous integration)
- Contributions to or active participation in the OSS community