You will work as an iOS architect to improve Mercari’s architecture and promote Mercari’s business.
Mercari’s mobile team is currently working on a major re-architecture of the iOS/Android apps in order to create a structure where they can conduct further large-scale development while maintaining speed and security. The team is also working on various other projects, such as developing new features and improving the UX.
- Continuous improvement of the codebase, including the major re-architecture
- Improving quality with a focus on stability and performance
- Handling OS update
- Experience developing native iOS apps
- Experience not only in technical decision making, but also in taking ownership of the outcome and operation
- Experience in making technical decisions in small to large organizations
- Experience of re-architecture in medium to large organizations
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVVM / MVP architecture, and complex
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design, performance optimization, and concurrency
- Knowledge of open-source commonly used in the iOS development
- Ability to develop features while conducting unit tests
- Software development experience with Swift at work