Our Tokyo engineering team is hiring a backend software engineer to work on the key components of our Picking Assist AMR solution. The team’s mission is to ensure the delivery of a solid and robust product by coordinating with and supporting the various squads working on the project. While the engineer’s role is focused on software development and good software engineering practice, our values encourage open discussion and being a good colleague.
- Develop core components in the Rapyuta Robotics ecosystem
- Improve code quality at the same time
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to create real customer value
- 3+ years Python experience, including 3.10~3.11
- Web frameworks (e.g. FastAPI or Django)
- Databases (NoSQL or RDBMS, e.g. Redis and/or Postgres)
- Test & build (pytest, GitHub Actions, Docker)
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience with task queue libraries (e.g. Celery, dramatiq or Huey)
- Can articulate technology choices, e.g. Tornado vs. Flask
- Practical experience with asyncio or some messaging bus
- Open-source contributions, patents