You’ll be part of the Product team, working alongside Engineers and other team members (UX Designers, Test Engineers, etc.) to expand our product offering to both our customers – freelancers and companies.
- Build exciting new business features using readable, maintainable, and reliable Ruby
- Maintain and improve the existing codebase of our application
- Help identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs
- Implement best practices of automated testing and unit tests
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and documentation
- 7+ years of full-stack or backend development experience, with a Ruby on Rails backend. You should have experience building and using modern APIs.
- Very comfortable leading and working in a team environment, asking questions to fellow team members to better define the scope and functionality of the feature you are building.
- ElasticSearch experience
- Some AWS (S3, Lambda) experience
- Git & GitHub experience
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with Japanese and working with the Japanese language in terms of design and development, including multi-language websites
- DevOps Experience, including Ansible and Terraform
- Testing with RSpec
7 to 9 million JPY annually.