In this position, you’ll work on both the front-end and back-end of our Smart Construction products, primarily the 3D product line.
With these products, users create digital twins of construction sites, modeling terrain, machinery, and so on in 3D. They do this from within the browser itself, and we provide them with the capability to express accuracy down to a couple of centimeters.
- Design and implement interfaces for customers.
- Architect the front and back ends, considering things from both a performance and functionality perspective.
- Make improvements to things like maintainability and scalability.
- 3+ years professional software development experience
- Backend development experience using Ruby, Go, Python, Node.js, or Rust
- Experience with using Git in a in team environment
- Software testing experience
- Conversational Japanese abilities
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Application development using a cloud platform like AWS
- Typescript and Lit experience
- Testing framework experience, such as Jasmine/Jest
- SRE and DevOps experience
- Experience in development using Docker
- GIS and surveying relating knowledge
5 to 11 million JPY annually.