You will be joining EARTHBRAIN’s rapidly growing AI division, part of the Data Value Creation Group. The group analyzes EARTHBRAIN’s challenges, identifies novel, innovative methods to leverage data to tackle them. The team conducts research, development and implementation both in-house as well as with our external partners, pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the construction industry.
- Help identify the technical challenges in areas related to Smart Construction in EARTHBRAIN’s operations and the operations of our clients.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the AI team, as well as other teams and departments within the company, to identify, propose, explore and create ways to tackle the challenges using AI, ML or optimization algorithms as per your professional expertise.
- Help disseminate AI literacy throughout the organization.
- Be involved in the whole lifecycle of an AI solution.
- Master’s in Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science or similar field, and at least 2 years experience building Machine Learning Models.
- Alternatively, a PhD in one of the above fields with relevant thesis or publications.
- Thorough understanding of modern ML technologies, models, methods and its fundamentals.
- Good grasp of data analytics.
- Experience working with Python, Pytorch and related modern popular ML libraries.
- Ability to understand research papers and translate insights into action.
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Industrial or Academic experience working with: Point Clouds/NERFs, Diffusion Models, Transformers, (Deep) Reinforcement Learning, Evolutionary Algorithms
- Experience designing, building, or optimizing models related to the above
- Experience working with AWS, GCS, Azure or other cloud services.
- Experience packaging and deploying ML models.
- Experience with civil engineering
6 to 12 million JPY annually.