HENNGE is at the forefront of the changing workplace. In a world of constant change, we harnesses the power of transformative technology and makes it accessible and secure for all since 1996. It’s a simple story, but one that drives us forward today.
HENNGE One, one of the top cloud security services in Japan, enables customers to adopt flexible work environments and safely harness the power of the cloud from any location. With cloud security taken care of, employees are free to focus on working smarter, improving quality and achieving business results.
We are eager to leverage the talent available worldwide. While expanding our business, we have changed our official language to English, and now enjoy a workforce with members coming from overseas. As our business continues to grow, we are looking for talented software engineers (front-end, back-end, DevOps) to join our team in Tokyo (no Japanese required).
5 reasons why you will enjoy working at HENNGE
- HENNGE offers a diverse development team with people from over 10 different countries who love both technology and Japanese culture. Situated in the heart of metropolitan Tokyo, HENNGE offers a non-traditional Japanese experience working in Shibuya, one of the busiest and most exciting places in the world.
- HENNGE comprehensively supports your relocation and onboarding to Japan - from your visa all the way to private Japanese lessons.
- Work life balance is highly valued at HENNGE, and lots of fun happens at our office! Weekly board game nights, 90+ social channels in our Slack, internal events, various seasonal in-house events, monthly technical sessions followed by beer bashes, attendance of international tech conferences, bi-weekly company-wide communication lunches, new business contests…
- Our CEO is our CTO and director of our product development teams. He is still keen on the latest technology and ensures we’re always on the bleeding edge. Having a leader who truly understands and is still involved in the tech side of the business makes for an exciting and supportive environment for engineers.
- Working in tight-knit autonomous teams will allow you to make influential decisions that will evolve our services further. Working in an agile manner will enable you to steer the future of all aspects of our products - from UX and architecture to development and deployment.
- Language learning support English/Japanese)
- English allowance and Advanced language expert allowance
- Insurance: Health, Employment, Industrial Injury, Welfare pension
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Opportunities to attend international and domestic conferences
- Financial support for technical certifications and technical learning programs
- Office clubs to join: coffee club, board game club, karaoke club, language cafe club,