Join us for a unique four-week onsite tech internship with HENNGE this winter, offering you both personal and professional development opportunities. You will work alongside our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers with a dedicated mentor while experiencing working in a Japanese company that prides itself on cultivating an internationally diverse culture.
In HENNGE’s Global Internship Program, you will acquire practical application development skills using Python and Go. This program will give you hands-on experience using state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to develop applications. Japanese ability is not required as English is our primary language.
All interns are required to join our internship program in our headquarters in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan, for 4 weeks.
4 weeks (from 10 AM until 7 PM from Monday to Friday)
- November 13 - December 8, 2023
- January 16 - February 16, 2023
- Week 1 & 2 - Fullstack Training
- Week 3 & 4 - DevOps Training
- At least third-year students or fresh graduates with BS, MS or PhD in Computer Sciences or a related field
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- Programming experience in any language
- Willing to participate in the internship in-person at our headquarters in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Interested in pursuing a career in Japan
- Interested in Cloud Computing
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Experience in Full-stack Web Application development
While this is an unpaid training program, we do provide some financial support:
- Round-trip airfares from and back to your country of residence
- Medical insurance and a phone with mobile data will be provided during your internship in Tokyo, Japan
- Monthly subsidy to cover accommodation, meals, transportation, and networking activities
These additional benefits are also included:
- Getting insights into how a leading Cloud Security company develops its product from start to finish
- Experience developing web applications and understanding of how to deploy a web application natively on a cloud platform
- Pre-arrival support and visa guidance
- Company events (Monthly Technical Sessions, Board Game Night, and many others!) and get to know teams across divisions
- Access to online learning platform