We are seeking passionate and driven international engineers to join our Tokyo-based global engineering team.
Sansan is Japan’s leading business card-based contact management solution for corporations, and one of Japan’s leading SaaS products. Having over 80% market share in Japan, we are now setting our sights on global expansion, starting with Southeast Asia. To this end we have set up a multinational global team within the engineering division. The global team is principally focused on building new features for a global audience, as well as supporting the effective localisation of the product as a whole. We seek motivated and ambitious software engineers to help us in this endeavor; by understanding and improving the product and its features, integrating and scaling it to new markets, and perceiving and prioritising user experience and needs.
Japanese ability is not strictly required, but at least conversational ability is preferred.
- Framework: .NET Framework 4.6.1 (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web API, WPF)
- Database: PostgreSQL 9.6, Redis 3.2
- Repository: GitHub
- Project Management: Confluence, Gantter, Planio, Trello
- CI/Testing: Jenkins, NUnit
- Infrastructure: AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, SES, RDS, ElastiCache, etc.)
- Operation/Monitoring: Zabbix, Grafana, New Relic, Amazon Elasticsearch Service, Fluentd, Chef
- At least 5 years experience with web development (preferably using C#.NET Framework, MVC, HTML/CSS/jQuery, RDBMS (PostgreSQL))
- Able to design domain models, database schemas and system architecture, with some cloud platform experience (preferably AWS)
- Able to write clean, maintainable and tested code
- Experience working in a team, doing code-reviews, git-flow, and releasing your own code
- A confident and forward-looking understanding of user expectations and needs
- A positive and motivated attitude