- Assess technical feasibility of geo-solutions with SAR sensor specification
- Develop algorithm/software to reconstruct SAR product images from raw data
- Develop SAR image processing algorithm/software
- Provide SAR technical feedback to the satellite team for customers’ needs and business benefit
- Proficient coding skills in Python/MATLAB
- Any one of the following:
- Experience of radar data processing
- Knowledge of radar transmitter and receivers
- Fundamentals of Signal Processing and Electromagnetics
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Working experience with SAR data projects or publishing academic papers
- Knowledge of new technology in SAR and remote sensing
The compensation is in principle ¥6 to 7.5 million annually, but for candidates with exceptional experience, it is possible to exceed that range.