As our business expands, the number of engineers, products, and projects are also rapidly increasing. WealthPark is looking for Project Managers who can take on the challenge of managing projects and teams in a fast-paced environment with various levels of ambiguity. The frameworks used to manage our projects are tailored to the business and operational environment, so we welcome applications from Project managers and/or Scrum Masters who want to broaden their skill set.
- Support the Program Manager by taking charge of run projects and complex product enhancement projects
- Collaborate with the Agile Coach to foster an agile working environment integrating practices and tools
- Manage projects through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation to release and closure)
- Support alignment and coordination across multiple teams, spot and manage dependencies between them
- Manage and prioritize the tasks of at least 1 Engineering team
- Create project plans (resources, schedule, cost, etc.)
- Lead Cross-Functional teams (engineers, QA, etc.)
- Monitor projects and report on their status to relevant stakeholders
- Manage technical improvement projects
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in order to resolve project pain points and blockers
- Facilitate retrospective meetings and support the team in identifying potential improvements.
- Foster a culture of ownership among engineers
- Influence cross functional and diverse teams
- Project management experience of at least 2 years
- Engineering background
- Capability to observe, decide and act quickly in a complex, volatile and ambiguous environment
- Taste for learning and self-improvement
- Ability to handle priorities change and shift gears
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of agile principles and some basic practices
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Master degree in Computer Science or related fields
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Practical Agile experience (Scrum Master or other role in an Agile team)
- Experience of interacting with product managers and/or Customer Success teams
- Experience of streamlining teams workflows to meet business objectives in an efficient way
5,500,000 - 8,500,000 JPY annually.
5.5 to 8.5 million JPY annually.