As an NLP Developer, you’ll be responsible for the conceptual and theoretical aspects of language-related features in our application. You’ll work closely with the development team to apply NLP-related research into a practical, production-ready implementation.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Able to take research articles and journals and apply practically
- Knowledge of Web Development
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or 10-years Work Experience (for Visa purposes)
- Experience with NLP-driven applications is a plus
- Experience with AI or Machine Learning is a plus.
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps (Docker, Ansible etc) a strong plus.
- Visa sponsorship
- Full Employment under Japanese law (which includes National Health Insurance and Pension)
- Commute Fee covered
- No Overtime
- Remote work possible
4.2 to 5.04 million JPY annually.