Partnering with marketing, sales, business development and engineering teams, you will own end-to-end feature development and product strategy for ZooKeep’s Integration Platform, AI Products and other Advanced Solutions, optimizing for value delivered, customer experience, marketability and alignment with our core business strategy and mission to simplify, modernize and turbocharge talent teams.
- Work cross-functionally across teams to produce and update the product roadmap based on business needs and market feedback.
- Drive customer voice fact-finding and market trend analysis to support product roadmap prioritization.
- Lead competitor product analysis to support ZooKeep product and business strategy development and implementation.
- Own features end to end, from business requirement gathering through to their full implementation and validation by end users.
- Manage the execution backlog of the development team according to Agile methodologies.
- Liaise with business, development and design functions to ensure your feature and vision/requirements are well understood and stakeholders are aligned.
- Partner with Product Marketing to ensure effective product and feature launch go-to-market activities.
- Support new customer onboarding activities to drive faster product-market-fit feedback loops and further refine product optimization activities.
- Software Product Management Experience (5+ years)
- Demonstrate the ability to build trust and collaborate across teams/organizations to achieve a common goal/vision
- Capabilities to get technical and truly collaborate with engineering team members and detailed product feature specs and requirements
- Exceptional sense of organization and project management / very detail oriented
- Experience working as part of an agile team
- Strong communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Comfort working in early stage startups, managing ambiguity and deadlines is a must
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Scrum / Agile certification
- Experience shipping products in their growth phase
- Experience managing/conducting User tests or User interviews
- Coding skills (understanding of front-end / back-end development)
- Design skills (Figma environment experience would be helpful)
- Business-level Japanese language skills (reading, writing & speaking)
- Exposure to HRTech or complex B2B solutions.
4 to 6 million JPY annually.