You are going to build the iOS SDK for AIQUA and AiDeal, which present customized contents and send push notifications to app users at the most appropriate timing, personalized by the AI to detect the users’ growing desire to buy. We do this by analyzing users’ behaviour data (taps, gestures and etc.) in real-time.
Appier’s enterprise solutions are powered by proprietary deep learning and machine learning technologies to empowers every business to use AI to turn data into business insights and decisions. As a Software Engineer, iOS Development, you will be involved in helping to build critical components of this platform. You will be developing and operating scalable, reliable, and maintainable service-based software and related components, co-work with team members to design system architecture, choose proper technologies, and be involved in Agile development processes.
Tasks of the role
- Implementing new functionalities in iOS SDKs to enable new use cases.
- Keeping track of the new functionalities introduced in successive generations of iOS, and find if they are applicable to Appier.
- Adopting the best methodologies to develop the iOS SDKs
- Ensuring that the SDKs work correctly across a range of devices, and promptly resolve if any issues that are reported by clients.
- Ensuring that the size of the SDK remains as small as possible, while ensuring that code is readable.
- Ensuring that the API and behavior is consistent with Android SDK
- Ensuring the overall integrity in the context of cross-platform frameworks like Flutter, React Native, Unity, or others
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Practical knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, and the interoperability
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc
- Write efficient, maintainable, and testable code for iOS application
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with Apple Push Notification service and extensions
- Familiarity with other integrated cloud messaging services
- Familiarity with iOS CI/CD solutions and package distribution mechanisms
- Familiarity with Git and code review with BitBucket / GitHub
- Team player and able to work independently
- Proactive, great interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Industry
- MS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Practical knowledge of mobile application profiler and debugging tools
- Practical experience with cross-platform frameworks like Flutter, React Native, Unity, or others
- Practical experience in customer-oriented technical writing
- Familiarity with backend development
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with RESTful