This full stack engineer role presents an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within the Engineering team at Beatrust.
The company currently has several projects running with enterprises of more than 1,000 employees and is at a phase of actively moving the business forward.
As a full stack engineer, you will take full ownership of building product features. You can expand your own domain of expertise, challenge yourself to try out new technologies, and lead the development of the product in collaboration with designers and product managers.
The work mostly involves developing features that are core in delivering value to our clients. You will also be involved in improving the overall system architecture, optimizing search mechanisms, and connecting ML logic to products.
- Front-end feature development using ReactJS
- Web API development using NestJS for product integration
- Requirements definition, development, testing, and maintenance of new functions
- Improvement of existing system architecture (we host on GCP)
- Experience building Web APIs
- Experience building applications using front-end frameworks
- Basic knowledge and experience using cloud infrastructure
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Has held a position with technical or team leadership responsibility (e.g. Tech Lead, Engineering Manager).
- Experience developing SaaS products for Large Enterprise.
- Experience in system operation & software development for large Japanese companies.
- Knowledge of machine learning, infrastructure, system architecture design, and project management.
- Contribution to well-known open source projects.
- Conversational or above level Japanese.
7 to 12 million JPY annually.