We are looking for proactive, full-stack Rails developers (with heavy emphasis on the backend) who can architect and build large feature additions to our system, as well as continually upgrade our system as the regulatory and use-case environment evolves.
- Strong Rails knowledge with 5+ yrs of experience.
- TDD-based development experience, with CI as part of normal workflow
- Refactoring legacy components / performance optimization.
- Code review with peers / practice design patterns
- SQL knowledge, to architect new data models and write more performant queries for complex reports.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Japanese ability
- Some knowledge of cloud infrastructure, so you consider system performance as part of your development
- SASS / CSS experience so you can build nice looking UIs.
- Front-end JS framework (React or Vue) to help us convert our employee-facing pages to SPA.
7 to 9.5 million JPY annually.