We are looking for an engineer to develop the front-end and back-end of xpression camera in order to deliver a great experience to our users.
In this position, your primary focus will be to maintain and build new features for our xpression camera backend services.
On the backend, we use TypeScript, node.js, and Serverless framework.
In this role, you’ll
- Design and implement the backend systems for xpression camera users to manage their payment and paid features.
- Select and verify middleware, frameworks and other technologies
- Manage the architectural design of the backend system
- Handle interface design with frontend
- Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
- Support team members through code review and architecture decisions
- Handle refactorings with both bravery and care
- 3+ years experience developing backend systems for web applications
- 3+ years experience developing with node.js
- General knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with development using AWS
- Familiarity with development using serverless architecture
- Experience developing in a team using GitHub
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Willingness to learn new technologies without hesitation
- C++, Swift, Python, or Scala experience
- A passion for type safety and referential transparency
- Experience with statically typed languages incorporating functional paradigms such as Haskell, Rust, Scala, etc.
- TypeScript, C++, Swift, Python or Scala experience
- Experience with CI/CD
- Proficiency with ReactJS
- Proficiency with reactive programming
- Proficiency with container technologies such as Docker
The salary range is 5 - 9 million JPY annually.
5 to 9 million JPY annually.