As a back end developer, you’ll work on our back end app that is built with Ruby on Rails. You’ll help to plan and develop new features, review other people’s code, fix bugs, help in technological and business decisions, and support the internal team.
- Work in our main app back end built with Ruby on Rails
- Act as architect of new features
- Review other people code
- Fix bugs
- Help in decisions of technology and business
- Support internal team
- Refactor code
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- At least 1 years of experience in working on Ruby on Rails projects
- Comfortable in dealing with server infrastructure and deployment processes
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Experience with refactoring Ruby on Rails applications
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining APIs
- Can work for at least a couple of hours during Japanese business hours
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- UI/UX design principles
- Good understanding on coding best practices and design patterns
- Understanding of security technologies (encryption, authentication, OAuth 2.0)
- Contribution to open source projects
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Agile Development experience
6,000,000 - 8,500,000 JPY