The Internal IT Solution Engineer will be part of a 3-member team who is highly dedicated in improving the working environment and the business efficiency through IT.
The ideal candidate for this position must be friendly, open-minded, full of curiosity and capable of working in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Find, plan and carry out ways to make a good working environment for employees (office environment, communication, etc.) from IT viewpoints.
- Plan and install new services or our experimental services, including adjustments and negotiations with related division members.
- IT Helpdesk, troubleshoot inquiries from colleagues.
- Administration of internally used SaaS services, Linux servers, and network systems.
- Have experience in using UNIX based OS including macOS.
- Basic coding knowledge/skill.
- Business level English.
- Current resident of Japan
- Knowledgeable about G Suite, AWS and Salesforce.
- Working experiences as IT staff.
- Working experiences in designing and operating enterprise systems.
- Japanese reading skills.
- Personable and enjoy interacting with diverse group of people
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (includes 1 hour lunch break, core hours between 11:00 - 16:00)
6.5 - 8.5 million JPY annually, reassessed once a year (inclusive of bonus paid twice annually).
4 days of summer holiday and New Years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3) in addition to paid annual leave
Commuting allowance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance and employee stock ownership plan
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internal IT Solution Engineer”, containing a cover letter and resume.