- Test new services and build new ones if necessary to improve business efficiency.
- Our short-term goal is to improve our corporate network to have capability to process highly increasing traffic.
- You will be joining projects to promote paperless work environment and build a corporate portal site.
- We value self-learning and growth. You will be able to try new technologies and services in order to understand industry trends of technologies such as cloud services and IoT.
- Improve our corporate network in order to improve our efficiency and to try new working style.
- Improve our corporate security systems.
- Administration of internally used SaaS services, Linux servers, and network systems.
- Shift on-premise servers to cloud.
- Find and test new cloud services to improve our working environment and efficiency.
- IT Helpdesk, troubleshoot inquiries from colleagues.
- Setup PCs for new members and guiding them how to get started.
- Experience in managing network systems and enterprise systems.
- Knowledgeable in wireless network and security systems.
- Ability to build and maintain Linux and Windows servers.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems on Mac and Windows PCs.
- Current resident of Japan
- Personable and enjoy interacting with diverse group of people.
10:00 - 19:00 with flextime (includes 1 hour lunch break, core hours between 11:00 - 16:00)
4-6 million JPY annually, reassessed once a year (inclusive of bonus paid twice annually).
4 days of summer holiday and New Years holiday (Dec. 29 - Jan. 3) in addition to paid annual leave
Commuting allowance, employment insurance, industrial injury insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance and employee stock ownership plan