At KOMOJU, we consider every major component of our product to be a product of its own. The product manager leads, owns and manages this product as if it’s a business on its own. KOMOJU products are constantly evolving, improving and expanding, so an agile and open mindset is key.
- Ideally 5+ years product management experience in fast growing teams
- Prior experience in payments, fintech, crypto, e-commerce, etc.
- Proven ability to take a product from the earliest conception to successful market adoption
- Strong design and user sensibilities - ability to view product from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Experience working on technical B2B and B2C products
- Technical aptitude. Comfortable with the internal workings of online services and opinionated about APIs
- Ability to inspire engineering teams to elevate their product ambitions and has collaborated closely on architecture and product decisions alike
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, risk operations, analytics, marketing, design and sale
- You are eager to roll up your sleeves and build out a new product idea with a fast-moving motivated team
- You have experience managing technical software products and navigating difficult technical tradeoffs
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- You have experience building or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world.
10 to 14 million JPY annually.
Includes (rough estimate of) profit share. Based on experience and skill level.