As a Software Engineer at LiNKX, you will be responsible for producing scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for projects’ software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You are expected to be a team player and be able to make decisions on your own.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architectures
- Build the front-end of applications with appealing visual designs.
- Develop and manage well-functioning systems, databases and applications
- Write fluent APIs and idiomatic code
- Test software to ensure maintainability, responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Understand and apply security and data protection best practices
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a software engineer or similar role
- Experience developing backend, web, desktop, and/or mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages and frameworks (JS/TS, Java/Kotlin, C#, Go, Angular, Vue.js etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure), databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), and web servers (e.g. Nginx).
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, organizational skills and an analytical mind
Nice to have
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Business level Japanese