As a core member of our algorithm development team, you will work as an engineering scientist to develop, evaluate and verify our product features and algorithms. You will be exposed to conducting a feasibility study, data analytics, and the development of algorithms to be implemented into our software programs.
This presents a unique opportunity to establish a foundation for your career growth, as you will have the chance to expand your responsibilities in line with your professional aspirations while meeting the needs of our dynamic teams.
- Lead algorithm development and improvement
- Implement cutting-edge academic studies to enhance our algorithms
- Ensure and improve algorithms and features meet the operational requirements of the real world while improving their quality
- Proven experience in data analytics and algorithm development in academia, research institutes, or private enterprises
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Skills in standard AI/ML technology of programming using TensorFlow, PyTorch, or other deep learning libraries
- Experience developing services using Git / GitHub in a team
- 3+ years of professional data science experience
- Ability to take raw product requirements and design algorithm
- Experience in product development for commercial use
- Experience in machine learning for data assimilation
- Knowledge and expertise in aviation weather, air traffic control, and flight trajectory prediction
- Knowledge and expertise in fluid mechanics accounting for natural convection and turbulence
- Ability to communicate effectively to both business and technical audiences
- BS degree in Computer Science, Meteorology, Aeronautics, and Astronautics or related fields
Starting from 5 million JPY annually, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.