We are looking for a full-stack engineer to help visualize routes with weather (wind, precipitation, temperature, turbulence, etc.) and traffic data on a map. Our customers (pilots, dispatchers, etc) are exposed to a variety of information, therefore, a stressless front-end structure is key to delivering our value.
As a part of our engineering team, you will lead the client/server side development process of our advanced flight navigation solutions, working closely with our design and algorithm team.
- 3+ years of experience in software product development
- Full-stack web application development experience
- Geographic Information System (GIS) experience
- Experience developing a product from the scratch
- Experience collaborating with UI/UX designer and back-end software engineer team
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- iOS application development experience
- Carbon Design System experience
The annual salary range starts at ¥5 million JPY, but is negotiable based on your experience and ability.