At nanameue, Inc., our focus is to connect people through social media. nanameue, Inc started in May of 2013 with roots in Japan and Thailand. With growing teams, nanameue, Inc. has built one of Japan’s top chat applications with over 5 Million users. We are venturing into Web3xSNS with a mission to “Building Community with Science”.
Small team with high visibility
Don’t be a big fish in a small pond, get to know the vast ocean! Our international team of professionals in diverse fields are hard at work in Tokyo. Their cooperative, humble approach will support your development.
Our fast growth promotes creativity
We are in a growth phase so you won’t be stuck doing maintenance, but instead have a voice in the creativity of your work. You’ll be able to help create structure within the teams, and have the option to lead teams as we are still small and growing.
A young and evolving team
The average age of our employees is 30 years old.
Free and open
Each member has their own responsibilities and freedoms based on their positions. Thus, an environment for making a big impact with a small team is achieved.
A global company
Having a global mindset, nanameue, Inc is built with people from a variety of different cultures from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Brazil, and Australia to name a few. To maintain the global culture, our company language is English and we continue to welcome new members from all over the world.
- Flextime: Core time 11:00 to 15:00
- For overseas candidates: Visa Support, Re-location assistance to help you start your life in Tokyo, including first-time airfare to Tokyo, and hotel room for two weeks while we help you search for housing.
- Holidays: Annual leave, Summer as well as Winter Holidays, Childcare and Family care leave
- Support in buying the needed items to make your work easier: applications, large monitor even a good chair (unfortunately, pajamas not included; though, we are trying to get it approved soon)
- Free snacks, cheeses, soups, and drinks, of course!
- Transportation allowance OR if you live near the office, we will give you 20,000 JPY monthly towards your rent
- We will subsidize books, language courses, conference tickets, and even paid apps.
- Annual Company trip (as we overcome travel restrictions)
We work from our office on Monday and Wednesday, but otherwise, you can work remotely.