You will work with our web services team to help grow our SNS application as well as our transition to implement blockchain and web3 segment of our product to help create and deliver best-in-class business systems and operational processes. This individual will be dedicated to the Agile Work Team to interface between the operations team and the delivery of new technology and code. The role is responsible to constantly think through the processes and needs of the business to support an efficient and error-free process for the member and provider. You will work closely with all cross-teams as well as stakeholders to ensure the service is smooth for our users. Be able to put on multiple hats to proactively find ways to improve the platform.
- Develop API backend and Web Application using Ruby on Rails
- Work closely with the frontend team based on the provided specifications
- Develop and maintain test specs using Rspec and related tests
- Support and debug web applications as needed.
- Optimize and profile web applications using NewRelic & related tools
- Initiate solution solving mentality to the Head of Engineering and CTO
- Work as team to grow the product as well as maintain cross-functional team relations
- Contribute to the maturity, performance and growth of the Agile team
- Work daily with scrum teams to refine, groom, and solve bugs for implementation
- Represents the team, when needed, to external stakeholders, leaders and other teams to ensure alignment and understanding progress of the team
- Support the Agile Program and ensure the team follows enterprise Agile standards. Provide feedback to program on enhancements for the Agile process
- Ability to align and motivate a team to achieve objectives
- Identify opportunities for optimization and redesign that will allow us to accomplish objectives more quickly and at a higher level of efficiency
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Create dynamic and a spirit of teamwork and collaboration
- 3+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- 5+ years of experience in Web Development Fields
- Familiar with databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Cassandra & Redis
- Experience with a high load and scalable environments
- Experience with Dockers and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful
- Experienced in public cloud (AWS & GCP preferred)
- Able to do TDD and know how to write Rspec and frontend tests
- Want to work in hyper-speed environment
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of web3 & blockchain
6 to 10 million JPY annually.