We are looking for an experienced engineer willing to take the reins of developing an on-premise kiosk system, mobile application and future peripheral integrations.
You will be responsible for creating and leading a software development team to bring our vision alive in close collaboration with our founder, product designers, hardware and beverage teams.
As the first version of our project will launch in mid-2024, we have selected Flutter and FlutterFlow for the development of the user applications. This will allow us to quickly get the first versions of the application out and tested while still allowing us to branch out and move over to complete custom Flutter development as required.
Our product will also consist of a kiosk-type interface for vending machines on-site. This involves integration with native third-party SDKs and the deployment and management of these devices.
The system will use Supabase as a backend architecture, although other solutions and services will be added as needed in the long term. As a lead engineer of the project, you will be expected to be able to hire and lead other engineers working both on the backend and front end of these products, as well as contributing yourself.
- Lead the development of an on-premise kiosk system, mobile application and future peripheral integrations.
- Create and lead a software development team to bring our vision alive in close collaboration with our founder, product designers, hardware and beverage teams. You will be able to select your team members, hiring either locally or offshore.
- Experienced at leading a team and taking proactive long-term architectural decisions while prioritising short-term gains.
- Worked on teams and products released on iOS and Android.
- Flutter experience
- Backend systems experience, being comfortable with serverless architectures, CI/CD pipelines and the full development cycle.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Android experience, as we are expecting some low-level integration in Android.
9 to 12 million JPY annually + Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year.