- Write clear and concise PRD’s and work with different stakeholders like the design team, engineering and testing teams
- Execute and manage the product life cycle and the roadmap leading to the product vision.
- Deliver and drive product features in a timely manner while bringing ideas to life.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify the metrics leading to its continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- At Least 2 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Masters degree in a technology related field or at least 2+yrs of technical experience.
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
7 to 10 million JPY annually.