We are looking for a web application developer who has a passion for children’s education and wants to lead the ambitious development of remote collaborative IDE using real-time databases and other web technologies as a core member of Progummy.
- Set up and deploy, manage our services on Firebase instances via Firebase console and CLIs, and on Azure platform.
- Learn the data structure of Scratch and how it works for the development.
- Plan a testing strategy to improve the quality of real-time visual programming IDE, and then automate those tests.
- 3+ years of professional web application development experience in Frontend or Backend development
- Experience in development using cloud services such as Azure, GCP
- Experience in real-time database services like Firebase Realtime Database, Firestore, Azure Web Pubsub, or AWS DynamoDB
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in maintaining a CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery) environment
- Experience in architecting, building, and operating entire web systems
- Experience in building and operating infrastructure environments using containers and terraform
- Experience in developing test plans, prioritization/triage of bugs, e2e test automation and can execute them by oneself
- Experience in blockchain programming and building a smart contract using Solidity or other programming libraries such as web3.js or ethers.js.
5 to 8 million JPY annually.