Our Tokyo engineering team is hiring a backend software engineer to work on a new exciting greenfield project with crazy growth potential. This new agile team’s goal will be to create APIs and databases initially for demos and ultimately for production version: solid, tested and performant. While the engineer’s role is focused on software development and good software engineering practice, our values encourage open discussion within the team and with other teams.
- Develop core of the company’s new product
- Decide on rules and agile practice within the team
- Collaborate with developers from other teams
- 3~5 years Python experience, including 3.9 or newer
- Web frameworks (preferably FastAPI)
- Databases (preferably NoSQL)
- Testing (pytest, GHA)
- Team work
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Practical experience with asyncio
- Open-source contributions
- Exposure to ROS or C++