- Assure the quality of our main REMETIS platform.
- Develop and execute manual test strategy.
- Develop and execute automated(E2E) test strategy.
- Analyze bugs on our production and improve testing strategy based on the result of the analysis.
- Develop and monitor criteria to evaluate the quality of our production.
- Collaborate closely with product leadership to define, clarify, and improve feature requirements.
- Work with product leadership to design and improve user interface.
- Develop effective, maintainable manual and automated test scripts.
- Work with a remote engineering team focused on technical excellence and continuous improvement of our technical ability.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to other engineers.
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Help define high-quality software testing standards and practices by utilizing best practices and developing our own standard for software testing.
- Continuously improve your understanding of the real estate industry and domain.
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the technologies we use.
- Identify the tools, technologies, and practices to improve the software quality.
- Collaborate in technical discussions and bring your own ideas for the improvement of the product.
- Learn new technologies as the need arises.
- 3 years of work related experience on E2E Automation Frameworks like Playwright, TestNG, Cypress, etc.
- Has a genuine passion for software design and software development.
- Has experience to develop and execute meaningful testing strategy.
- Has a good understanding of E2E testing.
- Has experience to develop and execute the criteria to evaluate the quality of our product
- Is excited to work at an early stage startup where one can still contribute and shape the product in a significant way.
- Can contribute to projects involving various technologies.
- We care more about how motivated you are to learn and your general engineering knowledge.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and can communicate their ideas and point of view.
- Values clean code, refactoring and thorough testing.
- Likes to make meaningful contributions to technical discussions and to improve overall software design.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Conversational-level Japanese
- Experience working at a Seed or Series-A startup.
- Knowledge on CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions, Circle CI, Jenkins, etc.
- 5 to 12 million JPY annually
- Stock options available depending on the order of joining the company