- Assure the quality of our main REMETIS platform.
- Develop and execute manual test strategy.
- Develop and execute automated(E2E) test strategy.
- Analyze bugs on our production and improve testing strategy based on the result of the analysis.
- Develop and monitor criteria to evaluate the quality of our production.
- Collaborate closely with product leadership to define, clarify, and improve feature requirements.
- Work with product leadership to design and improve user interface.
- Develop effective, maintainable manual and automated test scripts.
- Work with a remote engineering team focused on technical excellence and continuous improvement of our technical ability.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to other engineers.
- Conduct code reviews with peers.
- Help define high-quality software testing standards and practices by utilizing best practices and developing our own standard for software testing.
- Continuously improve your understanding of the real estate industry and domain.
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the technologies we use.
- Identify the tools, technologies, and practices to improve the software quality.
- Collaborate in technical discussions and bring your own ideas for the improvement of the product.
- Learn new technologies as the need arises.
- Has a genuine passion for software design and software development.
- Has experience to develop and execute meaningful testing strategy.
- Has a good understanding of E2E testing.
- Has experience to develop and execute the criteria to evaluate the quality of our product
- Is excited to work at an early stage startup where one can still contribute and shape the product in a significant way.
- Can contribute to projects involving various technologies.
- We care more about how motivated you are to learn and your general engineering knowledge.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and can communicate their ideas and point of view.
- Values clean code, refactoring and thorough testing.
- Likes to make meaningful contributions to technical discussions and to improve overall software design.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Conversational-level Japanese
- Experience working at a Seed or Series-A startup.
- 5 to 12 million JPY annually
- Stock options available depending on the order of joining the company