We are looking for an AI engineer to lead the development of our machine learning models for fetal monitoring. You’ll be joining a group of engineers with backgrounds in software, infrastructure, and sensors.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and to be involved in the development of advanced AI systems from the beginning. Being able to leverage a vast amount of biological data is one of the most exciting aspects of this role. You will build machine learning models, from exploring data, to designing, training, testing, deploying, and monitoring.
As our team expands, you’ll also mentor and manage more junior engineers.
- Experience developing and implementing machine learning in a professional setting.
- Experience in mentoring other engineers.
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience in development/deployment of end-to-end machine learning infrastructure
- Experience in design and development of large-scale data processing
- Experience in database development using IoT sensors
- Experience in developing medical products
We’re open to hiring someone in both a part-time (at least 3 days per week) or full time capacity. Our budget for hiring an experienced full-time tech lead is approximately ¥800,000 per month.