We are looking for a meticulous blockchain developer to join us in creating cutting edge art projects that span across physical, digital, and crypto art. If you are a testing maniac, hyper detail oriented, and passionate solidity dev then please apply!
Our latest project, DenDekaDen (website and twitter), is a collaboration with Toei Animation, working together to reimagine storytelling in the Web3 space. It is the top NFT project in Japan, so you are joining an amazing team with ambitious goals. Your main role will be working as the blockchain dev for this project along with other exciting projects that come up!
- GraphQL (for blockchain events)
- 2+ years solidity/blockchain dev experience
- Extensive experience with blockchain technologies
- Published smart contracts on a live network
- Experience with TypeScript - typing and working in a typed environment
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Web3 published projects
- Experience with DeFi, NFTs, yield farming
- Frontend dev experience (connecting contracts to frontends)
- Passion for clean, maintainable, performant, high-quality code
- Ability to work async / remotely
6 to 9 million JPY annually.