We are looking for experienced iOS engineers who can contribute to feature development and maintenance of iOS applications, which consist of a variety of features that are crucial for providing a user-friendly asset management experience to our customers. As a member of an international team of highly motivated individuals, you will be working closely with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to deliver growth to our products.
- Collaborate with product managers, UI/UX designers, backend, frontend, and mobile application engineers to develop new features.
- Brainstorm together with mobile application engineers to discover challenges to solve.
- Maintain and improve existing products.
- 3+ years of experience developing production-grade iOS applications with Swift and UIKit
- Experience building applications using widely-used patterns such as MVVM
- Familiar with RxSwift or Combine
- Experience in AWS or other public cloud in general
- Strong desire to fine-tune performance, UI design, and animations to improve user experience.
- Motivation to stay up-to-date with new technology trends (e.g. SwiftUI) and find ways to solve issues and requirements.
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience publishing iOS applications to the App Store
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in the financial / prop-tech industry
- Experience in cross-platform mobile application development
- Interest in GraphQL and API development using the BFF pattern
- Japanese communication skills (Not mandatory)
7,000,000 - 10,000,000 JPY annually.
7 to 10 million JPY annually.