- Development with a focus on Clean Architecture of new services in Golang, using REST and gRPC interfaces
- Migrate legacy interfaces (written in Python, Ruby) to align DDD architecture while documenting API specification, data flow
- Managing a team of engineers and mentor and guide them for next level
- Proficiency in development flow based on git and GitHub
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering or a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in development using Golang
- Strong sense of testing including unit test and integration test
- Ability to communicate recommendations for improvements on current systems, processes, and services as needed.
- Exhibit a strong ability to adapt in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Ability to solve problems, especially to identify the source of the problem, and create and test solutions
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Clean Architecture
- Working knowledge of gRPC and RESTful API
- Working knowledge of RDB and SQL
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI
- Experience in issue management systems like Jira
- Experience in graph databases like DGraph
- Experience in document databases like MongoDB
- Experience in development using Python, Ruby, NodeJS
- Japanese ability
6M - 9.8M JPY annually.
6 to 9.8 million JPY annually.