We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us build AI systems to deliver value to our customers. You will work on designing, developing, training, and deploying medium to large-scale deep learning models.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
You will primarily work with images (screenshots of web pages and mobile apps) and text. Your work will be mostly related to Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing. Most of the projects are developed in a supervised fashion, some semi-supervised and some in reinforcement learning settings.
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Writing models from scratch and using off-the-shelf models for solving a given problem.
- Optimizing model for best performance vs. accuracy trade-off
- Writing cost-optimized and long-running training pipelines for medium to large models
- Designing metrics to estimate the model quality
- Developing pipelines for automatically deployment models to production
- 2+ years of experience as a machine/deep learning engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Advanced proficiency in writing code using Python
- Extensive knowledge of using Deep Learning Frameworks (preferably PyTorch)
- Comfortable in using a remote Linux server as a primary development environment
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical field
- Experience handling both research and development.
- Experience working with Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes
Desired Personality Traits
- Someone who is passionate about Machine Learning and stays up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
- A person who understands the building blocks of ML and is able to translate a business problem into an ML problem
¥8.5 to 12 million annually.
8.5 to 12 million JPY annually.