To achieve faster release cycles and high quality, we are looking for a Quality Assurance professional who will constantly scrutinize what an ideal QA looks like and establish Autify’s position as an industry leader.
- Design, promote and improve QA processes to maintain high quality without slowing down development. This includes proposing and formulating bug prevention systems.
- Run manual tests and automate tests.
- Review service specifications, UI/UX, etc.
- At least 3 years of QA experience in agile processes.
- Experience working with development engineers to improve QA processes.
- e.g.) In addition to finding bugs in the testing phase, you have taken initiatives to prevent issues earlier in the development process (such as by adding automated tests in CI and reviewing specifications by the QA staff).
- e.g.) You have worked with development engineers to improve the QA process to release features more frequently.
- e.g.) You have attended service specifications and UI/UX review meetings and provided suggestions for improving the software quality.
- Experience in test automation using Selenium, etc.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in setting up QA processes in our products.
- Experience in designing tests for an entire product, including automated tests.
- Experience in project management.
- Holds ISTQB/JSTQB certification(s).
- Holds a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) qualification.
Desired Personality Traits
- A passion for improving the entire development process and the overall quality of the product, not just around QA.
- The ability to communicate proactively with product managers, development engineers, customer success departments, and other relevant departments to solve issues.
¥7 to 12 million annually.
- Technical interview
- HR interview
- Final interview