- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
- Proactively identify functions that can be improved.
- Facilitate future development by improving the system on the existing server and infrastructure, code quality, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails or Golang.
- Participate in incident handling and be in on-call rotations
- Build an E2E test automation backend using Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
- Infrastructure development using AWS, containers, Terraform, etc.
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over 3 years of experience in web development specializing in backend and frontend or backend and infrastructure.
- Over 1 year of experience in developing backends with Rails or Ruby or Golang.
- Over 1 year of experience in building infrastructure using container management services such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in technology selection such as AWS component selection, and system architecture design
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
- ISTQB/JSTQB certification
Desired personality traits
- A person who can face issues from the user’s point of view and sympathizes
- A person who has a high awareness of security, reliability, and performance
8 to 12 million JPY annually.