We are looking for a senior engineer to join our mobile team.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails and Golang.
- Facilitate future development by continually improving the existing systems architecture, code quality, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Work with other teams to improve our E2E test automation product built with Appium, Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
- Participate in incident handling and be in on-call rotations
- Proactively identify functions that can be improved, and suggest possible technical and product-related solutions.
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over five years of experience in web development
- Over two years of experience in developing backend with Rails/Ruby or Go language (with a preference for Rails/Ruby)
- Infrastructure development using AWS, Terraform, etc.
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
Nice to haves
While not required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Has experience developing applications for iOS and Android.
- Over one year of experience building infrastructure using container management services like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in system architecture design.
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
8 to 12 million JPY annually.