Since its official release in October 2019, Autify has been implemented by numerous clients, and our client base is continuing to grow. While we provide all the essential functions required in a test automation platform, we continue to receive requests for new functions and improvements. Autify is working on growing the product further by adding new features. For this reason, we are expanding our backend engineer team to further develop and improve Autify’s highly reliable test execution mechanism. We are looking for a senior engineer to join our Test Execution team for Web.
You will mainly be responsible for developing and improving the test execution portion of our platform which is the core domain in test execution. You will also examine bug reports from customers, work on fixing them and also apply the findings when improving the core engine and architecture of the product.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product leads to implement various features while considering performance, security, and reliability.
- Investigate and solve issues that occur in specific browsers and applications
- Web application development using Ruby on Rails and TypeScript.
- Facilitate future development by continually improving the existing systems architecture, code quality, CI/CD pipeline, etc.
- Work with other teams to improve our E2E test automation product built with Appium, Selenium, Webdriver, etc.
- Participate in incident handling and be in on-call rotations
- Proactively identify functions that can be improved, and suggest possible solutions in the technical aspects and product-related ideas.
- Being able to work in Japan standard time (Working partially in JST can be discussed)
- Over five years of experience in web development specializing in backend and has some experience in frontend languages/frameworks.
- Experience in developing backend with Rails, Ruby, Go or Python
- Experience in infrastructure with Docker, AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure.
- Modern development experience with Agile or Scrum.
Nice to haves
While not specifically required, tell us if you have any of the following.
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects in Webdrivers or Chrome extensions.
- Proficient in the process of analyzing, hypothesizing and testing
- Experience in E2E test automation with Selenium and Appium
- A person with a product mindset who can identify and understand issues from the user’s point of view and sympathizes with them.
- Has a problem solving mindset.
8 to 12 million JPY annually.