On the frontend, we use TypeScript, and frameworks and libraries such as React, Apollo, Next.js, styled-components, WebGL, WebAssembly
In this role, you’ll
- Design and implementation of web frontend systems for systems used by CADDi’s operation team, clients and their suppliers
- Formulate and implement UI/UX improvement plans based on feedback from our business team
- UI/UX improvements based on various qualitative and quantitative research (user surveys, log analysis, inquiry analysis, etc.)
- Selection and verification of middleware, frameworks and other technologies
The applications you might be working on include
- Manufacturing cost estimation system
- Manufacturing supply chain management system
- Technical drawing management system
- Products for manufacturing partner collaboration
- And other new products in the future!
- An understanding our mission to unleash the potential of manufacturing
- 3+ years of development experience using modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- 3+ years of experience programming with TypeScript
- Ability to conduct hearings and test hypotheses to build powerful user experiences
- Experience developing in a team using Git/GitHub
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Hands-on experience building a service from scratch
- Experience in user experience design
- Experience styling with CSS-in-JS frameworks such as styled-component and emotion
- Experience with backend development using Node.js or Deno
- Experience with GraphQL and relevant libraries such as Apollo and urql
- Experience investigating web page rendering performance
- Development experience with SSR, CSR, SSG frameworks
- Development experience using WebAssembly
5 - 12 million JPY annually.
5 to 12 million JPY annually.