We’re hiring a full-time full-stack web developer to join our software engineering team. As an engineer, you’ll be working with our team on continuing to develop our website’s front-end and back-end. We’d also like you to have a knack for design and experience with UI/UX. You should also be able to effectively communicate and work well within the team regarding web development.
In addition, we want you to bring your creative mind and entrepreneurial spirit. You will have the opportunity to support other aspects of the company, such as business development, marketing, or product design. As an early employee, you’ll be integral to shaping the company’s future direction.
- 3+ years of software engineering experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience with React front-end and back-end.
- Experience with cloud services.
- Experience with node.js, Express, and REST APIs.
- Ability to write testable, scalable, and efficient code.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, team collaboration, and organizational skills.
- Highly adaptive, self starter, creative problem solver.
- Living in Japan (or willing to relocate)
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience with wireframe tools.
- Understanding of Web3 and Ethereum
- Experience with Firebase/Google Cloud Platform
- Japanese proficiency
6 to 8 million JPY annually.
There is a 6 month contract period before converting to full-time employment. You’ll be paid at the same rate as you will be paid as full-time employee.