As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), you will be responsible for ensuring a reliable and scalable platform infrastructure. You will be working closely with the development team and be an integral part of increasing the number and quality of users as the G123 platform.
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve services through testing and release procedures
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives
- Improve reliability, quality, automation, and time-to-market of our H5 game platform.
- Focus on all aspects of system reliability from observability, automated testing, bench-marking, fault tolerance, tracing, on-call, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related computer technical field
- Experience in using clouds (AWS/Azure /GCP/AliCloud, etc.) to design and implement systems
- Experience in monitoring & telemetry with Prometheus/Grafana/DataDog, etc.
- 3 years work experience in SRE, or DevOps, or Backend engineering
- 2 years work experience in providing on-call for critical applications in production environment
- 1 year work experience in software developing of backend system or infrastructure solutions
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Experience with Terraform or other equivalent IaC solutions
- Experience with containers or Kubernetes (K8s)
- Experience in a startup environment
- Can adapt to fast-paced coding and sprints
Your compensation will be determined based on your experience as well as the whole interview process. Our salary range is as follows:
- Level 1: 6-9M JPY
- Level 2: 8-12M JPY
- Level 3: 10-33M JPY
The first level is for individual contributors (junior positions), while the last level is for senior and management positions.