Join us for a unique four-week remote internship with HENNGE, that will offer you both personal and professional development opportunities. Experience working remotely in a Japanese company that prides itself on cultivating an internationally diverse culture. You will work alongside our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers with a dedicated mentor.
In the HENNGE Remote Global Internship Program (rGIP), you will acquire practical application development skills using Python and Go. rGIP will give you hands-on experience using state-of-the-art cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to develop applications. Japanese is not required as English is our primary language.
4 weeks (from 10 AM until 7 PM from Monday to Friday)
- March 13 - April 21, 2023
Note that the internship slots for are limited and will be provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and so it is in your best interest to apply early. Applications will be closed after the slots have been filled. Solving time will not be considered during the screening process.
Week 1 & 2 - Fullstack Training
Week 3 & 4 - DevOps Training
- Getting insights into how a leading Cloud Security company develops its product from start to finish.
- Experiencing developing web applications and understanding of how to deploy a web application natively on a cloud platform
- Company events (Monthly Technical Sessions, Board Game Night, and many others!) and get to know teams across divisions.
- Access to online learning platform.
- JPY 80,000 meal subsidy will be provided.
- (Optional) For those who live in Japan, you will be invited to Tokyo and our office, all expenses covered.
- At least third-year students or fresh graduates with BS, MS or PhD in Computer Sciences or related field
- Knowledge of Unix / Linux environments
- Programming experience in any language
- Fluency in English (Japanese not required)
- Located within a 4 hour time zone difference from Tokyo
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Interested in pursuing a career in Japan
- Interested in Cloud Computing
- Proficiency with Python or Go
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Experience in Full-stack Web Application development
This internship is an uncompensated training program.