Merlogi, Inc. is a Mercari Group company established on October 28, 2021, with the mission of “Relaying value far and wide for kinder living.” With our unique data and technology, we aim to provide logistics services kinder to all people involved and to society as a whole. We’re working to expand Mercari Posts and other Mercari touchpoints to more locations and build a package pickup distribution network, creating an even better experience for Mercari’s more than 20 million monthly users.
- Understanding of full product development cycle of Flutter
- Develop multi-platform applications for iOS and Android using Flutter
- Build user interfaces designed by our user interface team
- Integrate internal and external APIs
- Depending on your motivation and ability, there are opportunities to be involved in web, backend and mobile application development, in addition to your core skills.
- Shared understanding and belief in our company’s mission and values
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Developing, operating, making decisions when selecting technology, and continuous improvement of large-scale product codebases
- Ability to design and develop with performance and scalability in mind
- Experience with Building Flutter application for Android or iOS
- Solid understanding of mobile development
Nice to haves
These aren’t required, but be sure to mention them in your application if you have them.
- Project management and/or team leadership
- Cloud development experience (preferably GCP or AWS)
- OSS contribution experience / familiarity with the OSS community
- Android or iOS development experience
- Experience working for backend and frontend