As a Machine Learning Engineer at Mercari, you will be responsible for analyzing C2C purchasing data in order to provide our users with a better, safer e-commerce experience.
- Improving customer’s behavior prediction.
- Carrying out anomaly detection.
- Providing a recommendation engine.
- Optimizing item search algorithms.
- Developing a system for image recognition.
- Experience and expertise in machine learning for more than 3 years.
- Experience working on end-to-end development of machine learning applications, including prototyping, model evaluation, and error analysis, using Python or other languages.
- Experience developing web services using Flask, Django, or other web frameworks.
- Fundamental knowledge of RDBMS and SQL.
- Experience leading various projects and, proposing solutions to tackle problems, based on knowledge of domain-specific services and systems.